About the Role
This role presents an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to begin their career in commercial real estate, client and relations management, event coordination or general administration. As an onsite team member, you will have exposure to the everyday events of the commercial real estate business, focusing on our relationships with tenants. This role includes reception duties, building management, some social media work, data entry, event coordination and relationship management. As a dynamic role within a small team - it's a great stepping stone to master a variety of valuable skills and progress your career!
Our Community Team is committed to a very high standard of presentation and to deliver exceptional service to all of our members each and every day.
In this role, you will be busy and have fun by welcoming our members on arrival each day, coordinating new member tours, inductions and vacates, while regularly engaging with all our existing members. You will also organise the regular member events we hold, working with budgets and suppliers, as well as taking pictures, videos and member profiles for our social media accounts.
As a concierge, you will complete regular data entry, phone answering and provide support services to our members. Our experienced team is here to train and support you and to ensure our members have the best experience every day!
What will a successful day look like for you
- You will be coordinating the daily functions of the Community Team and will have exposure to most parts of the buildings operation
- Act as a concierge to meet and greet visitors to 3 Spring Street who are here to visit our members and take office tours with our Leasing Manager
- Be familiar with all our services and be able to answer member and visitor questions
- Attend to incoming phone calls for Christie Space enquiries and member phone answering services that we provide
- Assisting members who need access or support to community and building services such as meeting rooms, spaces, services kitchens or copiers
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints and help solve member-related issues promptly
- Ensuring all member mail is handled correctly
- Ensure we have integrity overall member’s details in our CRM
- Assisting the greater team to develop connections between members, including member introductions and event support
- Collaborate internally with other teams to develop and deliver exceptional member events within the space
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials or property related memos to members via email, CRM or posters
- Coordinating the seamless move-in and move-outs of members
- Administration tasks such as maintaining stock and tidiness in copier areas, utility areas, meeting rooms and common area kitchens
- Helping to maintain our superb building presentation and reporting maintenance issues using our Christie Spaces Help Desk ticketing
- Respond to and update Help Desk tickets as necessary
- Assisting with any other projects or undertaking additional duties as required
Benefits and perks
- Work right in the centre of Sydney’s CBD
- Enjoy great work-life balance and flexibility
- Join a growing team with a great fun culture
Our ideal candidate
- A bright and bubbly personality bringing warmth to each interaction
- Have one to two years in a fast pace customer service role
- A common-sense approach to solving problems
- Will be self-motivated and genuine interest in building great customer relationships
- Will have a professional, crisp presentation with great attention to detail
- Will understand members needs as they all run different businesses