CHRISTIE SPACES || Coronavirus Update
Christie Spaces would like to advise you of our current precautionary measures surrounding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic.
We are closely monitoring and following all guidelines and information provided by both State and Federal government websites daily:
Novel Coronavirus 2019 NCOV Health Alert
Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
NSW Government COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Victoria State Government Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Key points and strategic actions in all Christie Spaces locations
- The immediate implementation of additional soap and sanitiser stations in common areas.
- Additional cleaning of common area touchpoints and bathrooms.
- Christie Spaces will notify all tenants if there are any suspected cases in our buildings.
- Your company can then implement your business continuity plans.
- If your company has any additional staff email address’ to add to our notification system please advise us by return email asap.
- We strongly advise all tenants to be vigilant of their staff and any visitors. Until advised otherwise by relevant State or Federal Government bodies our Christie Spaces buildings will remain open, fully staffed and operational.
- Should this situation change, you will be immediately advised.
Christie Spaces will continue to update all members in all our locations as the situation unfolds.
If you have any questions contact Michael Conroy, National Asset Manager via email [email protected]