Here at Christie Spaces we provide a unique coworking experience with facilities to foster real connections with fellow members. The following guidelines are set to help you experience the most out of your membership. With your help and support to create a great community for everyone to enjoy!
HOW TO CONNECT WITH OTHER CHRISTIE SPACES MEMBERS:
By using the Christie Spaces App you can post any business questions and needs. That way the entire Christie Spaces Member Network can assist you with what you are after.
We are dedicated and committed to creating real business connections for our whole community.
CHRISTIE SPACES COMMUNITY VALUES AND LEARNING.
Get to know your other Christie Spaces Community Members. Share common interests, your business expertise and foster real connections within the Community.
TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED.
Online or in person, please treat your fellow Community Members with respect. Together we can create a supportive environment with the freedom for all businesses to grow!
WHAT NOT TO DO – THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS CAN LEAD TO CANCELATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Post illegal, inappropriate or threatening content.
- Spam members through posts or personal messages.
- Make statements that could damage the reputation of other members.
- Disrupt the professional work environment.
- Conduct fraudulent activity.
- Not followings the rules and regulations with meeting room bookings and curtsey.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No obstruction of common areas
- No objects are to be stuck on any glass walls
Anything you feel goes against our Community Guidelines, please share your concern with your Community Manager. Our dedicated team will keep your report anonymous to other members.
Failure to follow the Community Guidelines may result in the cancellation of your membership.