OUR COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
At Christie Spaces, we pride ourselves on providing a unique and personalised experience for you and your team. The following guidelines are set in place to help you make the most out of your membership and answer any questions you may have about our community.
We strive to create a connected and positive community that everyone can enjoy!
HOW CAN I CONNECT WITH OTHER CHRISTIE SPACES MEMBERS?
Christie Spaces is dedicated to creating real business connections within our community and we encourage our members to interact, connect with and assist each other through our Community Member events.
We encourage our members to participate in the various networking opportunities, professional and social events Christie Spaces hosts at each location. By taking the time to discover your common interests and business goals, you can share your expertise and foster real connections within the Christie Spaces community.
WHAT ARE THE CHRISTIE SPACES COMMUNITY VALUES?
We expect all our members to treat others how you would like to be treated. Please always treat your fellow community members with respect and kindness both in-person and online. By working together, we can all help create a supportive environment with the freedom for all our members to thrive!
WHAT IS CONSIDERED UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR?
To protect the wider Christie Spaces community, certain actions of members and businesses are deemed as unacceptable and will result in the termination of their membership with Christie Spaces.
These unacceptable behaviours include:
- The posting of illegal, inappropriate or threatening content within a Christie Spaces property, the Christie Spaces app or any Christie Spaces digital platform.
- The spamming of fellow members through posts or personal messages.
- Making statements that could damage the reputation of or are intended to directly offend other Christie Spaces members.
- Disruption of a professional work environment.
- Harassment of fellow Christie Spaces members or staff.
- Conducting fraudulent activity as a member of Christie Spaces.
- Not following the rules and regulations of meeting room bookings.
Please note the following actions will result in a warning being issued to the offender:
- Any obstruction of common areas/pathways, as this can violate our safety measures and create hazards for fellow members and staff.
- No objects are to be stuck to the glass walls in a Christie Spaces property.
HOW CAN I REPORT UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR?
If you should witness anything you feel goes against our Community Guidelines, we encourage you to please share your concern with your Community Manager.
Our dedicated team will keep your report anonymous to other members.
These guidelines are in place to keep all Christie Spaces community members and staff safe, so we appreciate when inappropriate behaviour is brought to our attention.